9/18 New Stabilized Blocks Ebony & others

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I am in the process of adding a bunch of new stabilized blocks to our web store today.
1st batch is some black Ebony. There are only a handful of these because I had never gotten black ebony stabilized before and I wasn't sure how it would turn out. It took the stabilizing very well.
These are the blocks I just finished adding to the store. If you click on the photo it will take you where they are located in the store.

Everything in our webstore comes with a No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee.
Free US Shipping - $20 Flat Rate International Shipping or Free International Shipping for Orders over $100.
The store software will also apply volume discounts, 10% if your order is over $200, or 20% if your order is over $500.

I just finished adding these stabilized blocks of Flamed Old Growth Redwood to the store.

That redwood is nice, Mark! How heavy is the ebony now that it's stabilized?

That redwood is nice, Mark! How heavy is the ebony now that it's stabilized?
The weight change with the ebony is barely noticeable. I am guess-timating about a 20% weight gain if that much.
But.....I am planning to get the rest of the ebony stabilized.
I figure it is cheap insurance.

Back