Quantcast
Which Music Would You Fight Over, And Which Knife Would You Use? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Music Would You Fight Over, And Which Knife Would You Use?

Anybody up for some Air Supply and a 300mm suji in the gut.

You guys are going to make me go put on some Eagles and James Taylor.

And after that I'll grab my Randall and go after the idjit playing any of the current pop tarts--Britany, Miley, any of the baby-duck voiced clan.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Here I thought you might be a follower of the Biebster.

I follow govt mule, north Mississippi all stars, JJ grey and Mofro, railroad earth, yonder mtn, enigma, moby etc.

But there is one artist whose voice drives me up the wall, cannot handle him he sounds like he is straining after after eating 15 lbs of American cheese, if you know what I mean. Bob Dylan. A rusted dull green river scalper.

Mmhh, I tolerate the Eagles (with you on the 'overplayed' bit, though, just like Jimmy Buffet), actually like James Taylor on occasion, wonder what's wrong with Clapton in any of his periods, think country will die with Willie Nelson (new new stuff is all crap IMHO), don't think I ever knowingly heard a song by Miley or Bieber, get annoyed by rap, don't know many of the other ones mentioned here, and while I like Bob Dylan in general, I can think of a few of his songs that would drive me nuts also. I like Latin music but rush to change channels when Marc Anthony comes up. But Michael Bolton or Foreigner really stimulate murderous thoughts in me. And I would get throwing knives because I am a coward.

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by bear1889 View Post
    Here I thought you might be a follower of the Biebster.
    Bite your tongue! I've hated the boy band types since the Osmonds and the Jackson Five.

With a few notable exceptions.....
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    ...But Michael Bolton or Foreigner really stimulate murderous thoughts in me. And I would get throwing knives because I am a coward.

Stefan
    You mean that no talent ass clown?

k.

Here is the clip from office space.

http://www.wavlist.com/movies/317/ofsp-grammys.wav
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Gipsy Kings. I worked at a cafe in Costa Rica for 2 months and all I was permitted (read forced) to play all day and every day were the Gipsy Kings and there was only one album. Weapon of choice - a sharpened rusty screwdriver.

cant stand bob dylan either, funny enough though i dont mind rod stewarts voice

It must have been "Hotel California." That one might have done it for me too.
    I feel like I have a lot in common with the perp from that article. I wonder if she also chose Gude as her go to bread knife and way out of the hotel.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

I like most music that annoys other people but Clapton and Bolton are on my list. Josh Groban or the Celtic Women are the types that can make me walk out and just wait in the car.

Scissors.
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford