Quantcast
Which Music Would You Fight Over, And Which Knife Would You Use? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Music Would You Fight Over, And Which Knife Would You Use?

Most 80's pop would do it for me - I would use a butterknife cuz I want my victim to know how much power was backing it up.

Oh. ****** micheal buble. I worked at this place like six years ago that had a three disc changer, and two of them were buble. And he records songs I like, just makes them sound like garbage. Buble gets a sharpening stone. A big dense one. Right in the noggin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dardeau View Post
    Oh. ****** micheal buble. I worked at this place like six years ago that had a three disc changer, and two of them were buble. And he records songs I like, just makes them sound like garbage. Buble gets a sharpening stone. A big dense one. Right in the noggin.
    i'm with you there, great music ruined by a mediocre performer. But then, who would not sound mediocre when you consider who performed the old standards and American Songbook portfolio before him... Which reminds me: a while ago in the car somebody was singing something by Kern, Gershwin or some other standard, and I thought "Who is this horrible old woman ruining this beautiful song?" Turns out it was Rod Stewart, so he goes on the list also.

Stefan

Hands down, Buble is my revised answer. Though a Micahel Buble - Michael Bolton duet would cause multiple organs in my body to fail all at once, and I am not sure I could get to a knife in time.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    I'd rather put a skewer in my peepee hole.
    Nothing is to this level....rather lose a limb than a skewer to the peepee hole

Maybe not as I edit the post...but the initial reaction is there!