Which Music Would You Fight Over, And Which Knife Would You Use?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late period Eric Clapton. And that lady had the right idea, crappy serrated knife is what an ingrate like that deserves.

I'm not a country fan, but I'm not sure that would push me to the edge of reaching for the ol' Beatty....

James Taylor and my Bud-K with the shoelace holes.
But I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Freakin' hate the Eagles too.
I'm sure it's great music, but it's been so overplayed.
I've never understood how people can listen to the same songs day after day after day after day after day after day...............................................
Meh!
I'd rather put a skewer in my peepee hole.

Oh man. James Taylor. I may have to retract.

One direction... and I'd be reaching for either a hankotsu - good for an overhand attack or my
newish 1.3 kg dexter cleaver.

Probably also my choices.come the zombie apocalypse - but that's another thread in of itself.

i use some oakland gansta rap. like "TWO CHAINS"..and i would be that guy.

........that guy that didnt bring a knife to a gun fight..i'd have the gun. to represent the gansta rap..i would employ the sideways gansta hangun grip..

You guys are going to make me go put on some Eagles and James Taylor.

And after that I'll grab my Randall and go after the idjit playing any of the current pop tarts--Britany, Miley, any of the baby-duck voiced clan.

Here I thought you might be a follower of the Biebster.

I follow govt mule, north Mississippi all stars, JJ grey and Mofro, railroad earth, yonder mtn, enigma, moby etc.

But there is one artist whose voice drives me up the wall, cannot handle him he sounds like he is straining after after eating 15 lbs of American cheese, if you know what I mean. Bob Dylan. A rusted dull green river scalper.

Mmhh, I tolerate the Eagles (with you on the 'overplayed' bit, though, just like Jimmy Buffet), actually like James Taylor on occasion, wonder what's wrong with Clapton in any of his periods, think country will die with Willie Nelson (new new stuff is all crap IMHO), don't think I ever knowingly heard a song by Miley or Bieber, get annoyed by rap, don't know many of the other ones mentioned here, and while I like Bob Dylan in general, I can think of a few of his songs that would drive me nuts also. I like Latin music but rush to change channels when Marc Anthony comes up. But Michael Bolton or Foreigner really stimulate murderous thoughts in me. And I would get throwing knives because I am a coward. :)

Stefan

Gipsy Kings. I worked at a cafe in Costa Rica for 2 months and all I was permitted (read forced) to play all day and every day were the Gipsy Kings and there was only one album. Weapon of choice - a sharpened rusty screwdriver.

It must have been "Hotel California." That one might have done it for me too.
I feel like I have a lot in common with the perp from that article. I wonder if she also chose Gude as her go to bread knife and way out of the hotel.

I like most music that annoys other people but Clapton and Bolton are on my list. Josh Groban or the Celtic Women are the types that can make me walk out and just wait in the car.

Scissors.

Most 80's pop would do it for me - I would use a butterknife cuz I want my victim to know how much power was backing it up.

Oh. ****** micheal buble. I worked at this place like six years ago that had a three disc changer, and two of them were buble. And he records songs I like, just makes them sound like garbage. Buble gets a sharpening stone. A big dense one. Right in the noggin.

Oh. ****** micheal buble. I worked at this place like six years ago that had a three disc changer, and two of them were buble. And he records songs I like, just makes them sound like garbage. Buble gets a sharpening stone. A big dense one. Right in the noggin.

i'm with you there, great music ruined by a mediocre performer. But then, who would not sound mediocre when you consider who performed the old standards and American Songbook portfolio before him... Which reminds me: a while ago in the car somebody was singing something by Kern, Gershwin or some other standard, and I thought "Who is this horrible old woman ruining this beautiful song?" Turns out it was Rod Stewart, so he goes on the list also.

Stefan

Hands down, Buble is my revised answer. Though a Micahel Buble - Michael Bolton duet would cause multiple organs in my body to fail all at once, and I am not sure I could get to a knife in time.

k.

Latest posts

Back