fromage la

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrCoffee

Reaction score
for the marketing shoot
photo-20_zps5cd108a4.jpg

Thanks for posting this hours before I have to stop and eat :). Nice plating and great looking food!

China for cheese? Lose the flower.

+2

I agree, Im not a huge fan of flowers on my plate. I never really know what to do with them and I always end up moving them off to the side.

Since we are in the critique mood. You need different lighting and use a flash with a diffuser so your plat is actually sharp and not grainy. I think plate shouldn't have props, so if you not supposed to eat flowers, don't put them there. It could use something tart...maybe flood oranges?

here is an example. it's not the best but at 6am it'll do. Key being that look at he peppers, they are shiny and look at the mustard it's also shiny, same for other pieces on the plate. it's crisp and inviting :)

IMG_2716.JPG

It was just my phone pic, I'm not exactly what you would call a shutterbug.

Cheese looks good--is that Humbolt Fog? :drool:

One comment--irises contain some toxic compounds. It's mainly the bulbs you have to worry about, but you might want to consider a different flower for decorating your plate. No point in taking chances, especially if unicorns come in to eat.

Latest posts

Back