Quantcast
At the Blade show
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: At the Blade show

At the Blade show

Wow, this year is really jamming. Lots of people and vendors. Thursday's set up went well, although hot. Met many folks I haven't seen in awhile. Friday was insane, people all over the place waiting to get in. Then all at once it felt like a swarm of bees ( although not stinging). Lots of smiling faces , even more when the knifemakers/vendors felt a hint of air conditioning. Im not there today but ill be there tomorrow . I need to remember to bring my camera. My biggest problem at the blade show is- looking at all the wonderful material without being able to buy it all. I would be broke in 5 minutes.lol. Anyone want to share there experience?-Marekz

how bout some pics

Can I get some from Bill Burke?

Darn it fellas- no pictures-sorry. Im sure someone will post some at some point but it may be in the kitchen makers forum/thread. Alot of folks seemed upset with the cleaning folks. At the strike of 2pm today, those guys started rolling up the carpets but 75% of the vendors had there stuff out to pack and move- it was frustrating. It was funny, one of the florida vendors had a pickup truck. He filled it way high and it seemed like he had suran wrap all over it. He was on his way back home with 3 guys packed in the front. As far as sales, people seemed to purchase alot of stuff this year, inspite of the economy. The demos were great. I just love hanging out with all the knifemakers and material vendors. BTW- has anyone ever purchased that glue ( forgot the name), they are there every year on the left side of the gallery. Each year i think of buying some but never do. Anyone try it--Marekz

+ Reply to Thread