New Stock in the Store Now.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've added any of my own pieces, but the drought is over. This is just the beginning of what I anticipate to be the finest blanks I've shown to date. I have a lot more hardwoods in various stages of drying and I just sent out 36 pieces to K&G for stabilizing.

I'm starting a bit slowly with four piece of amazing Chechen Burl and five pieces of what might be my favorite, Pollyanna Burl. They are all of exceptional quality. These are natural hardwoods that are heavy and dense on their own so they have not been stabilized. You will also notice that I've changed the perspective of my photos on the site. I think these give an even better view of the blocks and would appreciate any feedback you might have in this regard.

Please note that I'll be going out of town tomorrow (visiting Mom in Florida) so new orders will not get sent out until next Wednesday. Thanks for your interest and imagine the possibilities.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back