Wish Me Luck!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Huey

Reaction score
My wife and I are about to leave for the 2013 Houston Hot Sauce Festival. I am gonna need all the luck I can get. Though I am getting older, I understand my body does not process things the same way as it used to but my brain fails to recognize that from time to time.... Like a few years ago when I attempted and completed the Four Horsemen Challenge at Chunky's Burgers in San Antonio. I thought I was going to the hospital that night. If anyone is in or near the Houston/Stafford area, then stop by and check it out today or tomorrow. http://houstonhotsauce.com/
Will touch base later with maybe some photos. Btw if interested in the Four Horsemen burger, think if you Check youtube for the burger I am the 3rd video down with my buddy John.

This is gonna hurt so good..........I am out.:fanning:

Baby_Huey_by_Makinita.jpg

lol don't get cut by the knife in the front. :rofl:

Will upload some pics tomorrow. I am beat. Funny pic there Dave lol. A lot of really high scoville ratings present today and I tried just about every one of them. There are some great makers out there that have combined the heavy heat with some good flavors. Usually the XXX hot sauces hit hard and fast and after that you can't usually taste much. It was rainy and muddy but the crowd was large and people young and old were having a blast.

Here are some pics. There was no hot sauce there that really jumped out at me (except for ones I owned prior to the festival).
There were some stupid hot ones and there were some really nice flavors in some of the hotter sauces which is a good thing. Nothing like having the heat cover up EVERYTHING.

View attachment 18788View attachment 18789View attachment 18790View attachment 18791View attachment 18792View attachment 18793View attachment 18794View attachment 18795View attachment 18796View attachment 18797

Silly links

Back