• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Del Ealy Parer w/ Chef Son Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassEye

Reaction score
Del Ealy parer in aeb-l, buckeye burl handle. Comes with the blue rat trap saya made by SachemAllison.

This has never been sharpened, stropped lightly one time on Takashima Awasedo when I got it. I have only used it a few times on not much more than a few radishes. I found that I just don't have a use for this knife though I do really like this little knife, my first from an American custom maker and it has a really cool saya made by Chef Son, but it should go to someone who will use it.

I would like $105 shipped insured CONUS.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions I may be able to answer.
I tried to capture some of the chatoyance of the handle at different angles. If you would like additional photos I can provide those as requested.

I already have and would love another! With a little saya - how cute :) Dont let the size of this knife fool you - its one bad @$$, hard core tool.

Back