Timbuk2 Tool Shed roll

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-rat

Reaction score
I am in need of a new roll for my gear for work.

I have owned 2 Timbuk2 bags over the years and they are durable as all get out. I wondered if they made a knife roll and I stumbled upon this

http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/toolshed-remix-cycling-kit

I was about to pull the trigger but wondered if anyone here had ever owned one.

In my mind the only downside is the lack of handle.

Anybody have any thoughts about this one?

It still looks small. Even the other pics look small. Those plating tweezers in respect to the knives..........................
...............anything longer than a 210mm and I don't think it would fit too well. Especially if there's sayas involved.

I was just going to say the same thing, 210 is probably the biggest you'll be able to put in there. And That may be pushing it...
But I think this could be a great bag for just about everything else. I also like that the bag is a bit on the smaller size, easier to pack around and a Lot easier to find a place for it in the kitchen!
Definitely some pros and cons

maybe good for stones...no way for knives

uuuuu a stone bag - why havent I ever thought of this before!? lol maybe I should leave the forum for another 6-8 months, my wallet is screaming and trying to hide under the couch already, and I havent even made it to the BST yet lol

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome back. You mean this guy:?
photo-36.JPG
Doing just fine. 2 months, 1 week old as of yesterday. Yeah, I never upgraded my grill, havent bought any new knives for at least 6 months :eek:hmy:, nor have I yet to start a small quail population in my back yard - but I did buy a house, a new car and brought little man -ilya- into the world and feelin alright about this.

Doing just fine. 2 months, 1 week old as of yesterday. Yeah, I never upgraded my grill, havent bought any new knives for at least 6 months :eek:hmy:, nor have I yet to start a small quail population in my back yard - but I did buy a house, a new car and brought little man -ilya- into the world and feelin alright about this.

Awesome news! Welcome back.

g rat, if i were you i would contact timbuck2 direct just to be on the safe side. ive looked at pics of this roll from several sites and im still uncertain of its size. if it can hold knives up to 300mm in size i would certainly be interested. it is a nice looking roll.

Back