• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/Trade - Knife Bag

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
I anticipate traveling with my knives in the near future, so time to get one of these bags.

Figured some folks might have upgraded and have some old ones for sale. I will probably have 4-6 knives with me in the beginning, but a larger bag should not be a problem - I plan to add more knives to my stash as I keep coming up with new types, I will keep one of each (miroshi, honesuki/garasuki, scimitar, bread, etc)

Please shoot me an email to [email protected].

Thanks,
M

I have a couple (Mercer and/or Dexter) bags. The Mercer is a hard sided, tight roll; the Dexter is a notebook style. Sorry- no PIX/ I'll try to shoot some. Price for you is free plus shipping. The Mercer can be seen at Mercer Cultery/ accessories- 17 PKT. Heck, I'll send you both and you can give the one you don't like to someone deserving. WARNING: They may have cooking school logos- I hope this is not a problem.

Back