• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Shun Classic 3 1/2" parer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In as new condition, only used a few times, never seen the stones, only stropped to freshen OOTB edge.

$70 includes insured shipping to a CONUS address and PayPal fees.

Damn, you really have taken that "play with all the toys" thing seriously!

That's a really, really awesome little knife and, as I've said many times before, the best knife that Shun makes (IMO). Mine actually get better with age: took a couple years worth of sharpenings to change the edge profile and angle relative to the spine.

Great deal though aren't these like $90+ new?

Damn, you really have taken that "play with all the toys" thing seriously!

That's a really, really awesome little knife and, as I've said many times before, the best knife that Shun makes (IMO). Mine actually get better with age: took a couple years worth of sharpenings to change the edge profile and angle relative to the spine.

Great deal though aren't these like $90+ new?

Thanks for the endorsement. Yes, they are ~$90 new, and you can't tell a new one from this one.

Rick

This is a good deal on a very useful knife. I use mine a lot.

Hmmm. Looks like a great buy to me!

Back