Quantcast
FS: 250 Massmoto KS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 250 Massmoto KS

FS: 250 Massmoto KS

Just picked this up a couple weeks back from a forum member. This is Salty's old KS, that was thinned and refinished by Jon. Has some decent patina, sharpened once, and only stropped on paper. I purchased this so I could see what a KS felt like. It's way too light for my tastes, but holds a surprisingly good edge for White 2. Has a decent patina. I'll post some pics later. Paid 250, asking 235 all in. International pays shipping.

Cheers,

- Josh
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I would be all over this if I had not just received that 240 Watanabe.
    It only hurts til the pain goes away........

SPF
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Great price. Amazing to see how sometimes these hang out for weeks on BST, then one gets snapped in minutes !

Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    Great price. Amazing to see how sometimes these hang out for weeks on BST, then one gets snapped in minutes !
    It is crazy...oh well, congrats to the buyer and seller!

I bought this one Have been wanting a ks 240 gyuto for some time now, and im gonna give it a good home. Was gonna go for the mario thats up in the b/s/t, but it was a bit expensive for me right now. This is more than good enough for poor old me though!

I love my KS, that's a good price for that knife too!

Chutotoro: how much do you expect shipping and tax is going to be on this knife? - if you don't mind me askng Are second hand items taxed as hard as new ones when importet into Sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by KimBronnum View Post
    Chutotoro: how much do you expect shipping and tax is going to be on this knife? - if you don't mind me askng Are second hand items taxed as hard as new ones when importet into Sweden?
    It would be around 850-900SEK (around 120USD) in shipping + VAT + custom fees if declared at 270USD (235 + around 35 in shipping, and they do count the VAT with shipping included lol). Lucky for me i wont have to deal with that since a friend is taking it here for me.

I forgot to say, normally you count the price incl shipping and multiply with 1,33 and you get the "swedish price" ;D And ye, its the same on used items. Thats why we always try to get sellers on ebay in us to lower the value when they ship it out. It still gets stuck sometimes though. The last few years its been almost impossible to get stuff from JCK in Japan too without it getting stuck in customs. They know about Koki lol.