Quantcast
Wa Handle WIP (PIC HEAVY) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wa Handle WIP (PIC HEAVY)

Thanks for posting Cris. Great job and excellent pictures. I'm sure a lot of folks are working on or have considered starting their own project. I'm half-way through mine. This provides a wealth of info that will help a lot of people, hopefully saving people time and materials. Thanks again for taking the time to do this WIP tutorial well.

Quote Originally Posted by Draper View Post
    Thanks for posting Cris. Great job and excellent pictures. I'm sure a lot of folks are working on or have considered starting their own project. I'm half-way through mine. This provides a wealth of info that will help a lot of people, hopefully saving people time and materials. Thanks again for taking the time to do this WIP tutorial well.
    You're very welcome, and thank you for your appreciation! That is literally THE entire reason I posted it. When I started with handles, all of the resources were scattered all over, half finished, missing pictures...etc. I know the Hobbyist Craftsman/Show Your Work section of KKF isn't exactly the most searched place on the internet...and its just one method of an infinite number, but at least its here and complete.
    [B][I]I try to be the man I am..in times of broken lives. Shattered dreams and plans..standing up to fight. Pressures and demands..staring at the knife. Holding in your hands..[/I][/B]

how can i add pictures