Thread: F/S: Shapton stones+DMT sharpening set and F/S orTrade Kikuichi SS suji 240mm

F/S: Shapton stones+DMT sharpening set and F/S orTrade Kikuichi SS suji 240mm

First up are the Shapton's they are a 1000 grit and a 4000 grit along with DMT Dia-Sharp 120 Micron. I would really like to sell this as a set. The Shaptons will come with original boxes and paperwork. ASKING $130+shipping or reasonable offer.

These have been forgotten in a drawer and got a little banged around. They just need a little TLC and they will be good to go:

Kikuichi 240mm suji Swedish Stainless Gold Series western handle. Think this would be ideal in the professional kitchen for someone who would like a little more length than a 210mm can offer. The blade is @2mm thick near the tang(i don't have calipers but used a tape). This knife gets sharp and holds a great edge! This is a clad knife with a V10 alloy core and a sus410 stainless outer clad. This knife will come with original box, paperwork and saya (no pin).

The hard part is I don't recall what I paid for the knife. I have found it online for $374 but I don't think I paid that much. I will ask $250+shipping or anything worth retail equal for trades or trades +$$$. Here is what I would consider for trades: gesshin ginga 240 wa-gyuto stainless, konosuke hd2 240 funayuki/gyuto, Sakai Yusuke 240 stainless wa-gyuto or any offers that are a 240mm wa stainless gyuto.

This may help describe the knife better than I:

Which Shaptons are these the glass stones??

Quote Originally Posted by gic View Post
    yep.

Quote Originally Posted by gic View Post
    yes, these are the ceramic on glass stones