• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Nenox 23 cm S1 sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nenox is one I need to try sometime, but not today! Very nice knife, as always, Rick!

That looks familiar, somehow.

Stefan

That's a very pretty knife. Like Tom, a Nenox is something I'd like to try, at some point.

I don't remember if that was mine or I just had the same one, but it clearly is a great knife in that length. I still love their handle shape. I sold mine because I needed cash more than knives, this one I would have loved to keep.

Stefan

I don't remember if that was mine or I just had the same one, but it clearly is a great knife in that length. I still love their handle shape. I sold mine because I needed cash more than knives, this one I would have loved to keep.

Stefan

That one was once yours, Stefan. It's a great knife, and I would keep it if I didn't have a Marko in that length that I like even better.

Rick

Latest posts

Back