54 Pieces Moved to Clearance - Super Low Prices

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I just finished going through our web store and moved 54 pieces to the clearance section and marked their prices really really low.
Some of the pieces are kind of weird. Some are pretty cool but just didn't sell right away. It is up to you to decide which is which.
This Link takes you to the Clearance Section

I'm so predictable. The curly koa and mango scales really stand out for me... Nice sale,

Stefan

I just spent a gazillion $$$$$ on some 5A Koa and some other really nice but expensive wood.
So I figured that it was time to clear out all the older stuff and make room for the new.

Thanks Sam.
Still 26 pieces left.
Some dyed and stabilized. Others stabilized clear.
Plenty of good stuff still available.

So very glad I had to work all day Mr. Farley!.. I wanted to ask you about the Aussy York Gum piece I got a few months back. I think I remember flipping through something where you were saying it might be ready to use? I have one of the pieces that says not to use till 2015, but it would be great if I could use it sooner. Hope it's not raining as bad down there yet!

The pieces in my office appear about ready to use.
I think you would be safe for a wa style handle.
If you sand off the sealer and let it sit a couple more weeks you should be good to go.

are you planning on more Harners?

Gah, i need to spend my contest winnings... :S
That's what I was thinking. I will have a bunch of new wood coming back from K&G soon.

As for the clearance pieces:
Just checked and there are still 9 pieces left.
5 weird dyed ones and 4 normal-ish.

Thanks Mr. Farley! I hope to get at least two/three more of his knives. First the usuba to complete the set then the maguro "sword" just in case someone tries to break in my place again. Also need an excuse to get some of these beauties I keep getting from you into handles!

When you do the tuna sword, let me know ahead of time and I will donate some of my very best to go on it.
Hopefully the wife and I will be able to come over for dinner some time.
Worst case, we will see you in April.

You are too kind sir! It would be great to see you and would love to feed you! and lots of coffee of course.

Thanks for the sale, the koa I got is ridiculous. I kind of wondered why everyone was so high on koa until I saw it in person. The figure moves more than I thought possible.

Thanks for the sale, the koa I got is ridiculous. I kind of wondered why everyone was so high on koa until I saw it in person. The figure moves more than I thought possible.
Just wait until you see the really, really, really good stuff.
It is tempting to take a piece and sit there moving it around in the light staring at it. Kind of hypnotic.

Latest posts

Back