D. Martell Any interest?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about hosting an all day 8hr group sharpening class here in the near future. The cost would be $150. Is anyone interested?

HELL YEAH, I'd be real interested...if it were held in hawaii...:sad0:

I'd be down for Houston Tx. I was thinking about flying out to visit some friends and squeezing a class in, but would not happen this year.

Yup. I may be able to find a couple of peeps as well.

Sweet! Would it be on a weekend? Anything fun to do nearby that my wife and 2 year old might enjoy should they tag along for the road trip? Would be cool if they could come along and find something neat in the area. Thanks, Dave.

Sweet! Would it be on a weekend? Anything fun to do nearby that my wife and 2 year old might enjoy should they tag along for the road trip? Would be cool if they could come along and find something neat in the area. Thanks, Dave.

We've always done classes on Saturdays but the pro cooks have had issues with getting off work so we'll have to talk about this.

There's stuff to do around here for sure. really close by are Amish markets, Crystal Cave, and all sorts of other attractions within driving distance depending on your interests.

Sounds great. Hoping for a weekend but will try and see what can be done if a weekday. Would love to attend this and actually learn from a pro.

Wish you could do it, or do an additional one, in New York for all your fans east of Philadelphia. . . . We might even be able to find you a kitchen or classroom up to the task.

Just bought and still need to watch the DVD but sometime around Christmas would be great for an all day class for me!

I'm pretty sure this won't happen although I'm not against it, I just don't see the interest.

Wish you could do it, or do an additional one, in New York for all your fans east of Philadelphia. . . . We might even be able to find you a kitchen or classroom up to the task.

Jim's mentioned this to me many times over the last few years, I'm not against this either. If anyone else is interested please speak up. :)

my brother is in nyc and would be interested for sure.

Let's talk dates for a NYC class, looks like we should be able to do this. :)

Preferences?

Well for me it's Monday, but for my cooks it might be Tuesday.

Back