• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Masakage Yuki 15 cm wa-petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are awesome knives IMO.

I love my 240mm gyuto - so much that I don't even bring it to work with me anymore. :laugh:

Nice price as well. If I wasn't looking for a 180 - 210mm petty, I would definitely snatch this up. GLWS.

a little tricky to flatten out but polish up great once they are. they have really prominent forge welding lines too on natural stones

Looks nice, if you don't mind, I am curious why you are selling it?

"The object’s not to own all the toys in the world, the object is to play with all the toys in the world. And you can’t play with them all if you keep them, you’ve got to keep trading them off."

- American Pickers

"The object’s not to own all the toys in the world, the object is to play with all the toys in the world. And you can’t play with them all if you keep them, you’ve got to keep trading them off."

- American Pickers

Haha great quote you were watching that too?

Back