Quantcast
Crooked foody NYPD Pig
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crooked foody NYPD Pig

Smile Crooked foody NYPD Pig

So I got arrested today because I wouldn't let a cop steal my knives. I'm waiting for the subway today wereing full chef uniform and a guy starts asking me about chef knives. So we are talking when a cop walks over and say "are you carying any knives on you?" I tell him yes with no hesitation and lift up my knife bag. He asks if he can look inside it and again I agree without hesitation. He then tells me that being a chef doesn't give me the right to carry "concealed deadly weapons" he's going to let me off with a warning but he will have to confiscate the knives!!??? At 1st I thought he was joking, he wasn't. He new exactly what I had in that roll, I new something "funny" was going on so I sad "sorry I wasn't aware it was illegal to carry my knives to work, but that I couldn't let him take them, I suggested that he call his Sargent. He sad F you and cuffed me. 4 hours later (2pm) his Sargent goes to "let me go" and gives me back my knife roll mines 2 Burks and a Nenox. It's now 1:20 am and I'm on my way home without knives in hand, had to call a lawyer and then had to file charges, great way to start the week.
    So my end of the night toast it to all the officers who are hurt or killed tonight in the line of duty, it's officer Sanchez karma hard at work.

wow dude that really blows, hope you get your knives back AND some additional 'please don't go to the press about this' incentives. maybe you'll land a get out of jail free card?

I don't wish harm on anyone & I know that's just liquor & frustration talking, but damn!! That is a pretty f'd up situation.

I've dealt with good police officers who have let me get by when they could have gotten me in a world of trouble - but I've also dealt with the bad ones as well who caused me a lot of problems & headache for doing absolutely nothing wrong. It's extremely frustrating to feel that powerless. There are plenty of things you can do to handle criminals and your run of the mill scumbags. Not so much for a cop.

It's unfortunate but there are just people who should not be allowed to wear uniforms because they cannot handle the power that comes with it. German history has some good examples for that...

Stefan

That's F'd up Colin. Hopefully the fact that the Burkes are unmistakeabley one offs will make it a little easier to prove that they're yours. What a Douche!
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

That is f'd up!!! Who gives him right to steal your knives? They better return it in same condition rather than possibly cutting their pizzas on lunch room with them .Concealed deadly weapon ? Yes it could be but If he had the ballz he should try to confiscate some thugs guns , rather than a chefs ( while you were in your uniforms) heirloom tools of trade. Sorry to hear that

That's just ridiculous!
    Sorry to hear that...
    Complete abuse of power right there.

seriously. **** the police.
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

What an outrage!

Hope this cop loses his job over this.

that's just crazy, police these days are just so wrong. hope you get your knife back soon. karma will get him back dont worry.

+ Reply to Thread