Quantcast
oh well…
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oh well…

Red face oh well…

So here's yet another hello there post!

It wasn't that long ago when I first discovered my obsession with kitchen knives.
    It all started pretty suddenly when I walked past that beautiful set of kitchen knives in the shop and decided to buy them… but luckily enough I've went to google before buying and discovered a whole world of different steels/knives/stones/etc. So instead of buying that set, I've read "An Edge in the Kitchen" along with some forums posts and ended up with few knives ordered online (still awaiting some of them to arrive).

And now, while I'm slowly developing my sharpening skills with a few petty knives and waterstones, I've found myself in a search for custom handles. Which brings me to this forum.
    I've already seen pretty impressive pictures of custom handles and custom knives here, so while I may lack in sharpening skills and English grammar, I'm happy to share your passion for knives

Welcome to KKF!
    “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

Welcome to KKF!!!
    It only hurts til the pain goes away........

ican, You've come to the right place. Welcome to our sharp but friendly forum
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by icanhaschzbrgr View Post
    So here's yet another hello there post!

It wasn't that long ago when I first discovered my obsession with kitchen knives.
    It all started pretty suddenly when I walked past that beautiful set of kitchen knives in the shop and decided to buy them… but luckily enough I've went to google before buying and discovered a whole world of different steels/knives/stones/etc. So instead of buying that set, I've read "An Edge in the Kitchen" along with some forums posts and ended up with few knives ordered online (still awaiting some of them to arrive).

And now, while I'm slowly developing my sharpening skills with a few petty knives and waterstones, I've found myself in a search for custom handles. Which brings me to this forum.
    I've already seen pretty impressive pictures of custom handles and custom knives here, so while I may lack in sharpening skills and English grammar, I'm happy to share your passion for knives
    If your sharpening skills are anything like your grammar, your knives must be very sharp . Welcome.

Welcome to KKF

Welcome

Welcome to KKF.