oh well…

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icanhaschzbrgr

ill-Known Member
Reaction score
So here's yet another hello there post!

It wasn't that long ago when I first discovered my obsession with kitchen knives.
It all started pretty suddenly when I walked past that beautiful set of kitchen knives in the shop and decided to buy them… but luckily enough I've went to google before buying and discovered a whole world of different steels/knives/stones/etc. So instead of buying that set, I've read "An Edge in the Kitchen" along with some forums posts and ended up with few knives ordered online (still awaiting some of them to arrive).

And now, while I'm slowly developing my sharpening skills with a few petty knives and waterstones, I've found myself in a search for custom handles. Which brings me to this forum.
I've already seen pretty impressive pictures of custom handles and custom knives here, so while I may lack in sharpening skills and English grammar, I'm happy to share your passion for knives :)

So here's yet another hello there post!

It wasn't that long ago when I first discovered my obsession with kitchen knives.
It all started pretty suddenly when I walked past that beautiful set of kitchen knives in the shop and decided to buy them… but luckily enough I've went to google before buying and discovered a whole world of different steels/knives/stones/etc. So instead of buying that set, I've read "An Edge in the Kitchen" along with some forums posts and ended up with few knives ordered online (still awaiting some of them to arrive).

And now, while I'm slowly developing my sharpening skills with a few petty knives and waterstones, I've found myself in a search for custom handles. Which brings me to this forum.
I've already seen pretty impressive pictures of custom handles and custom knives here, so while I may lack in sharpening skills and English grammar, I'm happy to share your passion for knives :)

If your sharpening skills are anything like your grammar, your knives must be very sharp :). Welcome.

Grab a seat and sit 'er down. We have lots to talk about

Welcome , I'm kinda new myself but I'm learning , everyone has been so nice. It's great here not only am I a knife lover but I have found a whole new world , beautiful blocks of wood for knife handles, I think I like the wood as much as the knife. I find myself in and out of KKF all day. So once again welcome .

Back