Lanny's Clip Folder with Rosewood Burl by Joe Allen

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
This just showed up in the mail today.
Joe Allen made it for me.
I knew he does really clean work but this knife exceeded my expectations.
Thank You Joe! I love it.
The steel is CPM-154, the scales are Rosewood Burl.
Sorry about the poor photos.
jb003_zpsf4209a53.jpg

jb002_zps8c51fb7e.jpg

jb001_zpsf862412f.jpg

jb004_zpsdef6fff5.jpg

Awesome!! Looks classy, I really like this. Whats the size on it?
Great score!!!

Awesome!! Looks classy, I really like this. Whats the size on it?
Great score!!!
Thank You.
I don't have my tape measure in my office but guessing I would say about 3&1/2" long blade.
I have already scratched the bolsters by letting one of the guys here look at it. He put it in his pocket with keys and ran off.
That's ok though because I will be carrying and using this quite a bit. When I followed him with a cleaver in hand, he gave it back.

I was really impressed with the fit of everything. He said it wasn't perfect but I think he was being facetious. I can't find any flaws.

Beautiful knife! I am not a folder enthusiast, but I like a EDC that is elegant, beautiful, as slim as possible and not too 'military' in appearance, really more the 'gentleman folder' style. This one looks great! I just carry an Onion Leek most of the time which works great in the functionality department but pales against a knife like this in aesthetics. My dream would be to get my hands on the slimmest possible folder and then add my own wood scales to it. Will take note of this maker and keep my eyes open. Thanks for posting it here,

Stefan

Really nice! Congratulations!

Back