• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Martell 240mm Yo-Gyuto ironwood burl

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale is a 240mm Martell Yo-Gyuto in 01 with an ironwood burl handle
I have had this knife less than 1 month, and its been used sparingly, it has a few more cosmetic scratches than when I bought it, and hasn't been sharpened, only touched up, it is a great knife, but alas I have too many great knives and I need to thin the herd to make room for other interests.

Here is a link to the previous sale thread http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/14285-A-Few-for-sale

I would like to get $375 Usd + 1/2 shipping from Aus

null_zpsfbee3441.jpg
[/IMG]
null_zps7790d16e.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Now I wish I wqould hav eheld off on the two knives in the mail... lol aybe one day.

F me in the A hole! I really want to pull the trigger on this! Ugh, somebody please beat me to this before I get into trouble

I've Martell wa gyuto, fit and finish is very good and cuts great! not many Martell gyuto pop up on BST....grab while you can!!

knife arrived yesterday and I took it to the stones immediately, took a keen edge and I mirror polished it after a bit off a makeover it looks beautiful and cuts extremely well, I was expecting a bit off a heavier workhorse knife but its very thin and solid. I put it to work today for a bit and edge retention was good reactivity was decent. so far very impressed with daves work. all ive gotta do is clean the handle up a bit. also there is a slight gap near the end of the handle do you think this will cause problems?

all in all thanks for the knife huw. would definitely buy from you again it was a pleasure

Back