• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Konosuke HH 240mm Gyuto w Ebony Handle and Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
View attachment 18952I have bought this knife last year as an impulse buy , fit and finish , profile were perfect but I found myself reaching for 270mm gyutos more often so this guy was demoted to home. There are minor scratches from the magnetic strip but the knife is still shiny,blade and the handle are in very good, near new condition .The knife has been stropped on 6k stone 4 times and sharpened only once on 400 ,King 1000 and J-nat. Price includes the saya that I have ordered with it (saya has not been used at all , not very tight fit ) , I have the original box for the knife as well altough it has oil stains on it.

Asking 250 CONUS delivered

PS : I have just realized in the last picture the handle had shiny spots , that was wet spots from water
konosuke.jpgkonosuke2.jpgView attachment 18949View attachment 18950View attachment 18951
knife6.jpgknife7.jpg

Ya I want this knife.
View attachment 18952I have bought this knife last year as an impulse buy , fit and finish , profile were perfect but I found myself reaching for 270mm gyutos more often so this guy was demoted to home. There are minor scratches from the magnetic strip but the knife is still shiny,blade and the handle are in very good, near new condition .The knife has been stropped on 6k stone 4 times and sharpened only once on 400 ,King 1000 and J-nat. Price includes the saya that I have ordered with it (saya has not been used at all , not very tight fit ) , I have the original box for the knife as well altough it has oil stains on it.

Asking 250 CONUS delivered

PS : I have just realized in the last picture the handle had shiny spots , that was wet spots from water
View attachment 18947View attachment 18948View attachment 18949View attachment 18950View attachment 18951
View attachment 18953View attachment 18954

Latest posts

Back