Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Order for DMT 11.5x2.5 in 4000 grit (4-6 micron)

Sure

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Placing a custom order for DMT 4K, 8K in 11.5x2.5" on Monday. I am going to order 6 of each. Some are already bespoken, and the rest will go into the store.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

I already have the 8k and am interested in the 1.2 and 4k along with a 3 plate leather roll.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Sure.

Marko, I 'd like to add the 335 and 4 k to the 1 and 8 you already sent me, as well as the roll. Hope to catch up soon. Thanks.

335 is good for re-profiling edge and taking out chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    335 is good for re-profiling edge and taking out chips.
    can you order the one we spoke about on email?