Japanese Knives Gesshin Ginga Restocking

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! I knew it!

I emailed you about when the Ginga 210 stainless wagyutos would be restocked, but since you weren't sure at the time, I got impatient and ordered a Sakai Yusuke 210 extra hard, thinking the extra thickness at the spine would not be a huge deal. Still waiting for the package and now the Ginga's back! Now I get to wring my hands for a while and wonder about whether I've made a huge mistake. :curse:

Robert.

Ha! I knew it!

I emailed you about when the Ginga 210 stainless wagyutos would be restocked, but since you weren't sure at the time, I got impatient and ordered a Sakai Yusuke 210 extra hard, thinking the extra thickness at the spine would not be a huge deal. Still waiting for the package and now the Ginga's back! Now I get to wring my hands for a while and wonder about whether I've made a huge mistake. :curse:

Robert.

You must learn patience, Grasshopper. Order a custom knife - that will be a good way to start.

Rick

Sadly, not yet… I'm really sorry those are taking so long. I swear we have all of this stuff on order :)

Just checked the site again and 210 wa petty in wh #2 is still out of stock . Any idea when they will be back?

i've got a few more boxes coming from them soon, but i dont know whats in them yet. I will let you know when things get here. If you would like to be on our wait list, shoot me an e-mail and i'd be glad to add you to it.

Back