Japanese Knives Heiji Custom Orders

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
So, we are finally able to take orders for custom knives from Nakaya Heiji again... if you've got something in mind, dont be shy ;)

Nice.

Sign me up for 240 AEB-L spirograph damascus Gyuto wa handle: koa metal spacer and horn :)

Jon,

Are they doing any SS suji's? I am really loving my 240 gyuto just wondering if they make sujis as well?

-Chuck

@Niloc i'll shoot you an e-mail when i get back to LA

@chuck Yes they do make sujis... we should get together when i get back to LA so you can see what they look like

@Niloc i'll shoot you an e-mail when i get back to LA

@chuck Yes they do make sujis... we should get together when i get back to LA so you can see what they look like

I am watching you Jon:ninja: hahahaha

God, my carbon Heiji gyuto has firmly claimed a place as one of my favorite knife. (from my cold, dead hands)
I feel like I'll eventually have to get something else. Can't wait to see pics of some single bevel stuff...

God, my carbon Heiji gyuto has firmly claimed a place as one of my favorite knife. (from my cold, dead hands)
I feel like I'll eventually have to get something else. Can't wait to see pics of some single bevel stuff...

There are a few in my gallery

Back