Knife ID help

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayhay

Reaction score
A buddy a work has this carbon 270 gyuto. I don't recognize the brand/kanji and he wants to buy another? Anybody know this one? Thanks!

IMAG0065.jpg

Not me, but I was wondering where you'd been lately. Since that was a waste of a good post, I'll help narrow it down for you: It's NOT a Rader.

...I'm an idiot, thanks very much. Totally forgot about the Masahiros. First time I've seen on in person.

Not me, but I was wondering where you'd been lately. Since that was a waste of a good post, I'll help narrow it down for you: It's NOT a Rader.

Yo Jay whattupp?
Where u been?

Hey boys, thanks for that. Put a smile on my face.

I've been reading/lurking (fully abreast to the daily dramas), just not posting much. I was back in my hometown for the summer doing some private gigs. Long days and little sleep. Now I'm home in Philly and helped with the opening a new reso, which is going to be my daily. My schedule is finally settling down a bit, and I'll be around more.

But yeah, no major knife news to report really. Picked up a Gesshin Kagero at the beginning of summer and really lovin' the thing. I'm trying my best to run it into the ground and kill the edge, but it simply stays nice and toothy. Great workhorse, just wish it had a higher heal. But the retention is kinda unbelievable. And I just grabbed a 210 Sakai Yusuke stainless yo-gyuto. Wowza does that thing cut. Thin with great geometry; true onion cutter.

Hmm... what else? I recently bought a sweet ten-keyless mechanical keyboard with custom double shot caps on the way (this shows my true nerdyness). I baked a badass Reeces, Kit-Kat and peanut butter birthday cake for a friend the other night. And I caught a guy stealing my bike and took it back from him.

And that's about it.

Thanks again for the nice hello guys, hope all is going well for you two :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back