Women, feet, and knives (aka stupid knife tricks)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucretia

Reaction score
Just for Edipis...

(And proof that Mr Rader's handles are the best for any application!)

[video=vimeo;76194055]https://vimeo.com/76194055[/video]

I do think you need to get a better cutting board...

The hardest part was trying not to fall off the couch while filming, cutting, and laughing maniacally at the same time.

That little piggy was about a 1/8" from going to the Dr.

Don't see a thing on my Ipad, should I get up again and turn on the PC? Naahh, in the morning....

Stefan

OMG. I couldn't ask for better press :)

Hahaha, you work hard to create something that is beautiful, functional art and pass it out into the world for others to enjoy. There's no telling what will be done with it in someone else's hands.... Or feet.

Thanks Lucretia for the vid and the laugh.

L, I gotta ask. What do you tell the hubby while holding knife with toes, camera in hand, trying to whack the newest Lands End package? Or is he used to it???

L, I gotta ask. What do you tell the hubby while holding knife with toes, camera in hand, trying to whack the newest Lands End package? Or is he used to it???

Either "you're going to eat this tomato and you're going to like it" or "you don't like the way I cook, cook it youself!" :D

Finally got to see this on a computer. I have the utmost respect for your knife skills! Thinking about trying this at home.

omg I just stumbled onto this post, I am still laughing out loud as I type this. I think it's funnier having read the post that prompted this post. Great work Lucretia this needs to go on the youtubeawesome sub forum, you should come teach knife skills at my restaurant, your foot holds a knife better than some of these kids!

Continuing on with the bad puns, there is 'The agony of de-feet'

Jay

Back