Quantcast
New knife sharpening tool - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New knife sharpening tool

It's a step up from a Chef's Choice but for the $$ it's not worth it when you consider that a 1x30 sander is a fraction of the price..... but without angle guides of course.
    if only a 1x30 sander was locally available. i'd have bought one in a heartbeat and never consider this.

shipping over a 1x30 sander to my country would also be very expensive. so the fact that thing is smaller (which makes it cheaper to ship!) and has some nice tweaks i am actually considering to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    It's a step up from a Chef's Choice but for the $$ it's not worth it when you consider that a 1x30 sander is a fraction of the price..... but without angle guides of course.
    Dave very few out there have your experience freehanding with a belt.I've picked up some tips fr. you,but still feel like a novice.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Better than a pull thou. I can see being in a pinch how this would be nice to have. May also get someone more interested into sharpening. I can also see it helping people with angle problems. Worth the price prob. not, but what usually is anymore?
    Chewie's the man.