Discounted Store Credits - Like a gift certificate for you

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Each year I make a limited number of these discounted store credits available.
Once these are gone, that will be all for this year. The money generated from the sale of these Discounted Store Credits gets used for the purchase of more new and unusual woods that will be made available in our web store during the coming months.

This year there are 4 denominations of Discounted Store Credits available so you can select what best fits your needs and budget.
$50 buys you a $60 in store credit.
$100 buys you a $120 in store credit.
$200 buys you a $250 in store credit.
$500 buys you a $625 in store credit.

This link will take you to the section of the web store where the Discounted Store Credits are available.
There are a limited number available in each denomination so when a certain denomination sells out, it will no longer show up in the store. No matter whether your needs might be for handle material for one knife or dozens, this provides you a way to make your money go a lot further.

Using your in-store credits is easy.

As an example;
Your purchase of this $120 in-store credit for only $100 applies a $120 credit to your store account.
It may take up to 24 hours before your in-store credit is applied to your account and becomes active.
When your in-store credit has been activated you will receive an email confirming the activation and amount of your in-store credit.
You don't have to enter any special codes or anything. Everything is automated when it comes to using your credits.
When you are ready to make a purchase just add the items you want to your shopping cart. When you check out the store software will automatically apply your in-store credits to your purchase. Any unused in-store credits will remain in your account to be used toward future purchases.
There is no time limit for use of your in-store credits.
You can use them right away, or you can wait until new pieces are added to the store and you see something you like.

During the coming week a lot more new stabilized wood will be added to the web store. There is a large batch on it's way back from getting stabilized by K&G right now.
Plus in the coming weeks you will see some of the very best figured Koa, figured Bog Oak, Golden Amboyna Burl, Old Growth Lace Redwood Burl and some Dyed Maple Burl and Hawaiian Silky Oak as well as a variety of other woods.

It is because of you that I am able to keep getting lots of unusual, high quality woods for knife handle material.
These days all I do seven days a week is find and prepare the best of the best woods for you to use on your knives. I am enjoying myself doing this and I hope you are liking what I find.

One of the forum members asked a question.
This should make things a bit clearer.
The store credits can be used just like money. Since you are buying them at a discount you get a little more money to use.
Kind of like cashing a hundred dollar check in a store and they give you a hundred and twenty dollars back as long as you use it to buy something in the store.
If you use the store credits to purchase merchandise and your order is over $200 or $500, the store software still gives you the volume discount.
If there is a sale or special discount going on for merchandise in the store, you still get the discounted sale prices.

Thank You to those of you who have purchased the Discounted In-Store Credits so far.

Latest posts

Back