• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DT Line Knife 230mm Super Wear Resistant Steel San Mai $950

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Custom 230mm DT Line Knife. SanMai construction super wear resistant steel sandwiched in stainless. Exhibition Grade Koa with a Musk Ox ferrell. While this knife isn't perfect, its pretty close. Some light scratches in the cladding and patina on the exposed cutting steel. One of the best Devin Thomas knives I have had the pleasure of ever using! $950

IMG_20131005_172800.jpg
IMG_20131005_172829.jpg
IMG_20131005_173030.jpg

on of the prettiest I ever did see. It makes me want to sell three to buy one. gorgeous.

Probably the sickest knife I've ever seen. I wish I could afford it.

Christ Pesky, if I hadn't finally committed to getting the Ventura up and running...

Even still, highly fecking tempting.

hard dislike. i was hoping to get to use this some day! beautiful knife.

how is this still here, ugh, if this is still here after work, it might have to join my damascus 150 petty and 240 gyuto, this knife looks great. Enough knuckle clearance to pull slice/chop onions? I pity the fool with no DT in the kit.

sweet, congrats Nasr if you got it, if not, congrats whoever got her, she's a beaut.

Latest posts

Back