JNS Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
Before my Birthday i want too Thank you all for all Amazing Reviews on my NEW website.
I really read them all and are very thankful that you guys take your time and write some very cool reviews for my Products !!

For that i make this Huge Sale today and Tomorrow !!

First all new JNS Full Set synthetics

VERY limited stock !!
P1070229 (1).jpg

And ALL Itinomonn Knives GET 15 % off for 2 days !!
You can see Discount apply in the Shopping Card

It is a HUGE deal for that kind of knives :D

Enjoy and Again thank you for support !!

Sale Last from 6 October to 8 October 2013 :)

Maxim

Is the JNS aoto a full splash and go or does it benefit from a few minutes soaking? Also what would you say the wear rate of this stone is? Finally, would you recommend this as a suitable finishing stone for kitchen knives? Thanks!

It is quite hard so it dose not wear out so fast. it can be used as splash and go, but yes it will benefit from 5 min soak.
Yeah it make very good edge as a finisher

must try to resist... must hold out for 180mm petty....

What a deal for that set of stones!

... However, I checked on the Itinomonn. The stone set is listed on your sale page and the discount listed to, but I don't see the discount applied to the knives yet. Is this an oversite, or will the knives not be discounted until tomorrow?

That stone set sale looks amazing, unfortunately the timing could not be worse; I just bough few stones already :(

You can see Discount on Knives apply in the Shopping Card
:)

What a deal for that set of stones!

... However, I checked on the Itinomonn. The stone set is listed on your sale page and the discount listed to, but I don't see the discount applied to the knives yet. Is this an oversite, or will the knives not be discounted until tomorrow?

Not that long time ago I purchased the Itinomonn 240 KU with a 15% as well. It is a hell of a knife :) really love it. But Maskim, if you keep doing all these sales you will have happy customers but no profit :D

Stones discount is finished !! And all was sold out !! Thank you guys :D

Itinomonns Discount is Last day today so hurry up :D

I grabbed a stone set. Can't wait to give them a try.

Stones arrived incredibly fast. Thanks for the great service.

Received the stones today, super fast shipping. Thanks, cannot wait to try these.

Latest posts

Back