Shop Update

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
[ DWS_0624.jpg

1650 board feet of lumber just delivered weighing in at 5650 pounds all stacked on my trailer with a 3500 pound axle. Happy it arrived before the rain.

DWS_0620.jpg

New lazy susans are being made. This one is 18" in diameter from quarter sawn hard maple.

DWS_0623.jpg

This is a custom order to fit in a counter top opening with three knife slots. They were a bear to cut.

DWS_0622.jpg

Another custom order. Sadly, my customer and I didn't see quite eye-to-eye on this one so I still have it. 2 x 18 x 31.5 walnut. If anyone is interested let me know and I will be happy to discuss it.

[View attachment 19126

1650 board feet of lumber just delivered weighing in at 5650 pounds all stacked on my trailer with a 3500 pound axle. Happy it arrived before the rain.

View attachment 19125

New lazy susans are being made. This one is 18" in diameter from quarter sawn hard maple.

View attachment 19123

This is a custom order to fit in a counter top opening with three knife slots. They were a bear to cut.

View attachment 19124

Another custom order. Sadly, my customer and I didn't see quite eye-to-eye on this one so I still have it. 2 x 18 x 31.5 walnut. If anyone is interested let me know and I will be happy to discuss it.

I would love that last one...but im sure its 250+....dont have the funds right now for that much SHUCKS

Can't wait to see a big batch of your boards and lazy susans -- only 3-1/2 weeks to go!

Only 3 1/2 weeks. I need more like 5 with all the distractions I have has to deal with.

Back