To one and all

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heath Besch

Reaction score
I apologize for my extended absence from every one. The dream of making something that I love has been absent for 5 months now. When a person has to scratch out a living and live by others generosity thing become complex in terms of being able to roll with the punches.

I had my teeth kicked kicked in (proverbially) 5 months ago when the owner of the property I was working on told me I had to leave. After that it has been a scramble to find a new place and secure it so the same instance would not happen again. Thing have also been delayed via the power company AEP dragging their feet on getting things done.

Now that what I hope is the bottom of the valley has been reached, progress can be made. I still have 3-7 business days before the meter is put in, but the load in has begun. To all those kind souls that are waiting for knives, you are my first priority. No new work or orders will be taken until you have received yours. Once these good people have what is coming and I build some new pieces of equipment the. I can start making things once again.

Thank you all and I won't be a stranger any more.

Best regards to all, Heath

Glad you are through the worst of things and the sky is brightening for you. Looking forward to seeing pics of your work again soon.

Great to see you back, Heath! Time to kick some ass!

Thanks guys, hearing back makes me more inspired and determined!

Good luck Heath, can't wait to see some more of your work.

Glad to see you around these parts again Heath. Can't wait to see what you're working on in the coming months.

I'm really glad things are getting better and the dark clouds are parting ways for you. I'm certainly super excited to see what you have coming, not just for myself but other works also! Good to see you hung in there!

Ya still here in Columbus. And it's going to snow!!! Power is now up and running. Now I can arrange things, build something's that I need and get back to work. I'm not even sure I can remember how to swing a hammer any more!;)

Once you're up and running and the wheels are greased I still owe you a visit.

I would love that. And to anyone else that has an inkling to visit, the door is always open!

Welcome back Heath! Glad to see things are moving up for you!

Looks good to me Heath. Nice dog!
Can't wait to see a new tour when you've got everything up and running.

Any new updates on the state of the shop?

Back