Hawaiian Silky Oak - New Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
A bunch of new stabilized wood came back from getting stabilized by K&G today.
I started out by cleaning up the Silky Oak blocks first.
This was a pleasant surprise. I knew they were going to look good but these are better than I had expected.
The wood has a nice metallic luster and the flecks are extra bold and almost seem to float above the surface of the wood when you move the blocks around in direct light. Kind of like a hologram.
I just finished adding this batch to the web store. They are priced from $40 to $50 each.

Click on the group photo if you would like to look at the individual pieces in the store. The group photo makes them look a bit lighter than they are in real life. The individual photos are more accurate.

Everything in our webstore comes with a No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee.
Free US Shipping - $20 Flat Rate International Shipping or Free International Shipping for Orders over $100.
The store software will also apply volume discounts, 10% if your order is over $200, or 20% if your order is over $500.

Wow.... Just when I thought I had the obsession beat! :doublebanghead:

I never paid much attention to silk oak, but those came out nice. Gotta keep that in mind...

Stefan

Back