Quantcast
NYC Sharpening Class - Sign Up
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYC Sharpening Class - Sign Up

NYC Sharpening Class - Sign Up

OK folks, I had posted up a poll earlier that I removed since it's become irrelevant. The venue that we'll be using for the class has limited weekdays available (no Mondays) so we're going with a Tues, Nov. 12th

The venue has a pro type kitchen available to us so we're thinking about either cooking lunch or going with pot luck (maybe locals could contribute here?). We can talk more about this later.

The venue is located in Oceanside, NY near the LIRR train station but if you drive in there will be parking available.

We need a minimum of 10 sign ups before we commit. If you plan to attend please sign up ASAP and please be 100% sure that you can attend before signing up since we can't cancel or refund once we do commit.

The price has been raised to cover the added expense of paying for a venue, travel, etc.

Please sign up HERE at your earliest convenience.

Thanks everyone!
    Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well that was quick....1 down....9 more to go.

Hey Dave, I don't have a stone flattener or holder. I could try to pick them up before the class. If not, is it a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by brianh View Post
    Hey Dave, I don't have a stone flattener or holder. I could try to pick them up before the class. If not, is it a big deal?

You won't need a stone holder but the flattener will come in handy for sure.

If you want I can bring along anything that we sell and give it to you at the class or you could order it ahead if you like and have it shipped, either way I'll give a 10% discount to anyone attending.

Thanks, Dave! Any chance of holding me a seat til Tuesday (payday)? Money's been tight over the summer but is on the upswing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Heh, was that me? I actually held back for 5 minutes to try to be casually in the middle of the pack - evidently I miscalculated

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ajrh View Post
    Heh, was that me? I actually held back for 5 minutes to try to be casually in the middle of the pack - evidently I miscalculated

Yup that was you.

I would love to do to this class, if it was on a weekend. Its going to be hard to ditch work for this... Is there any chance that you might add a weekend class?

I have two sick days left for the rest of the year and I'm ditching work for this

Quote Originally Posted by split0101 View Post
    I would love to do to this class, if it was on a weekend. Its going to be hard to ditch work for this... Is there any chance that you might add a weekend class?

Unfortunately no.

+ Reply to Thread