• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda Large Couple

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumcloud509

Reaction score
These were my first two Takedas about 3 years ago, not to mention first jknives. Amazing performers and edge holders and the cleaver has a reputation on the forums as it was owned and rehandled by the legendary andy777 who Im guessing is going to pop back up someday as a knife or handle maker on here. I am in a book buying frenzy over here, so trying to sell off a couple items. Looking to sell these together for $775, or $500 on the cleaver, and $300 on the 270 guyoto. photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpgtakeda1j.jpg

Looks like a 230 up against the 270 Gyuto. Beautiful set wish I could swing it right now.

beautiful knives. if its books you are after please let me know if you want to borrow some. I have a great collection

oh I remember that cleaver: pretty darn awesome. You should sell it with the stipulation that the buyer, should they chose to re-sell, must give KKF "first right of refusal" so it stays in the family.

All PMs replied to, will let you guys know how things hash out after I get off work tonight, which will actually be tomorrow ;) Im in the market for antique, r reruns of antique cookery books.

Cleaver has been paid for, waiting for confirmation of funds on 270. Thanks guys! Will be posting a few more knives tomorrow. Takedas: Deba, Banno Bunka, and MHenry custom 270. Cheers!

Oh great, now I'm going to get into trouble at work because I have to keep checking bst..

Cleaver has been paid for, waiting for confirmation of funds on 270. Thanks guys! Will be posting a few more knives tomorrow. Takedas: Deba, Banno Bunka, and MHenry custom 270. Cheers!

I have neen toying with the idea of a Bunka Banno.....first dibs? Pending more info? Or pm details?

Thnx

Back