• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 gyutos!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck239

Reaction score
Alright, now here are some gyutos....
First is a Gesshin Gengetsu 240 white #2 $300

Second up is a Blazen 270 this used to be a western handled knife that was converyed by Tillman a few years ago for me. It now has a custom stefan handle on it. The handle has a small chip on the edge of the mammoth tooth end cap asking $285

Next up is a Nenox Gyuto 240 corian handled gyuto $340

Then a Sanetsu 270 zdp-189 gyuto. This was thinned out significantly by TK59 for me. It is now an awesome cutter! $375

Last up is a Mizuno gyuto 270 blue #2. This knife has a custom Stefan handle on it. A very nice simple but elegant handle. This knife was my work horse for a good bit of time. I was using this over many custom knives that I own. Asking $325

gengetsu 1.jpg
gengetsu 2.jpg
Blazen 1.jpg
Blazen Choil.jpg
Blazen Handle.jpg
Blazen top.jpg
Nenox 1.jpg
Nenox 3.jpg
Mizuno 1.jpg
zdp 1.jpg

You have such great stuff and always when I have a lot going on. Good luck with the sale. Love the fowler suji in your other thread it's exactly what I'm looking for.

What wood is the handle made from on the Blazen?

I am not sure what the wood on the handle of the blazen is.

Mizuno Sold!

Mizuno- Sold
Blazen- Sold
Sanetsu- SPF

Let's try a price drop....
Gengetsu- $290
Nenox- $330

Last shot on these 2:

Gengetsu- $280
Nenox- $315

-Chuck

The wood on the Blazen is spalted Hawaiian signature tree in a cross-cut. The end piece is fossil coral. GLWS!

Stefan

BUMP! $315 for a nenox gyuto!

All other knives shipped. Shipping details will be sent out tomorrow to buyers!

Sorry guys, I snagged this one a couple months ago. :-/

Can also mean Strictly Platonic Friendship.

In knife parlance it is used this way by hotties to describe the knife geeks that buy them knives, sharpen their knives and otherwise follow them around like puppies. Ever the optimists, it is never used this way by knife geeks to describe hotties.

Back