• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Pierre Rodrigue 26 cm CPM154 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Many of you are familiar with this particular knife, as it is featured in Pierre's gallery and has been reviewed here on KKF. It has been lightheartedly called the "power sword" by its previous owner.

Here is a link to the original review:

Custom 270mm Rodrigue Gyuto

The knife was returned to Pierre for a "spa treatment", and was chronicled here:

A Power Sword's Day at the Spa

I purchased it from the original owner after it sustained yet another tip damaging experience, and it made a second trip to Canada where Pierre worked his magic once again.

Suffice to say that it has become a much svelter version of its original incarnation, but it is still a "mighty gyuto". It has lost about 1 cm of length, so I'm listing it as a 26 cm gyuto.

$495 includes insured shipping to a CONUS address and PayPal fees.

As is came from Pierre in 2011:

After two trips to the "spa":

Wait...you own the power sword? This is my first memory of Pierre's knives! This one is a cool piece....

Back