Happy Thanksgiving, eh!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean more than on a normal day?

Happy Thanksgiving all! Just put the birds in the oven. Coffee is on, life is good!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I didn't do nearly as much turkey business this year, but still really looking forward to today off to have my own bird! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My friend is doing a pulled confit turkey leg poutine on his menu right now actually. I have a turkey dish as well, got some sous vide turkey breast, with a confit turkey leg and "stuffing" terrine thats fried, its tasty stuff.

Actually a really great burger joint here in Hamilton has been featuring Thanksgiving Poutine over the weekend: Fresh cut Yukon Gold fries, squeaky cheese curds, organic roast turkey gravy, harvest veggies, stuffing and cranberries!

One of my coworkers has a Canadian wife, and we were discussing the differing dates as reflecting harvest times, and decided that we are moving Thanksgiving to Jan 15 for south Louisiana.

Latest posts

Back