Smart Fellas over here at KKF - Help me find a Ladle.....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobiledynamics

Reaction score
U can't teach a dog new tricks...and I've always kept my eye on this ladle for a longtime.
It's just *natural* to my hands and workflow at home.

Instead of the handle at the usual 90 degrees, the handle of the ladle is around 45 degress to the cup of the ladle.

Anyone happen to know of anyone makes such a beast.
I've come across some serving plastic ladles that are opposite and the handle is basicall completely parallel to the cup.

Looking for something with a SS handle or even wood !

Could you just get a stainless ladle, clamp the handle in a vise, and bend it to the position you like?

On all 4 links above, that was my definition of 90 degrees.
It's not necessarily 90, but close enough.

The style I'm looking for, the handle is bent s smigen more, as if it was at the handle was around the 3-4 oclock position.
I have a old one that I've been using for years, and I tend to grab this more often that all the ladles in my stash

Could you post a picture of the one that you have? I'm having trouble picturing what it is you're looking for.

Here goes

ladle.jpg

Pricey, but this might do the trick: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000063Y7U/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I have it, and the handle angles up at about 45 degrees if the rim of the ladle is parallel to the table.

The Rosle one is nice. The Sur la Table house brand "Professional Series" or something like that are about just as nice and a bit cheaper. That series of ladles, spoons, etc. is all I really buy from Sur la Table, and I definitely think they're worth it. Way nicer to work with than the cheapy restaurant supply ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on the Roesle. However, the one I got at SLT has a rather short handle.

Back