• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Watanabe Ryodeba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swarth

Reaction score
180mml Blue steel. 50/50 grind. Screaming sharp. Never used.

$340 shipped.

uc

uc

uc

beautiful, wish i broke down more fish and could justify the purchase

beautiful, wish i broke down more fish and could justify the purchase

I have this exact knife. The double bevel design makes it useful for much more than fish. I use mine for hard or semi-hard cheeses, breaking down chickens (no problem going through backbones) and butchery of all kinds. It doesn't steer like a single bevel design so it is great for hard winter vegetables too. This is a really versatile knife. I like it so much I also have a 150.

I would also consider including the lightly used, matching custom 150mm Garasuki for $550.

uc

All trades considered up or down.

Very interested in any Carter. Specifically 150ish petty or funayuki.

I've had a flurry of interested parties, but the knives are still available.

One point of clarification. I will only entertain trades within the US. Shipping and duties make it cost prohibitive to trade overseas.

Will also consider high-end fly reels and pocket knives.

They are both very nice-looking knives, and I am not sure why Watanabe knives don't find more interest, I never had anything but great experiences with mine. GLWS,

Stefan

They both have d-handles? For right hand?

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

They are both very nice-looking knives, and I am not sure why Watanabe knives don't find more interest, I never had anything but great experiences with mine. GLWS,

Stefan

I am very surprised. I also have two Watanabe pettys that I abuse and love. His steel comes back like no other. A few passes over a leather strop brings them back every time. I wish I wasn't in need to sell.

Anyhow... As they say, you can lead a horse...

Deba now only $250 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Garasuki no longer available.

Man. Someone HAS to buy this knife. Forget about being a crazy good deal....it's a crazy good knife! Up there with all the other debas made by the usual suspects.

Sold to gentlecook pending funds.

Gentle, please clear some PM space.

Received and approved !

Great knife, but a little curve at tip.
Need practice with new toy, hope Wtnb's blue steel has a great retention)

Kevin, thank you very much!

Back