Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking to Expand

Nice and not a bad looking prototype leather saya. I have a DT ITK that could use one... I'm sure that would be better then my exotic wood requests that I have been giving you

I got the machine up and running, and got one prototype sheath made. There is a learning curve to work leather and to use a sewing machine, but I have been getting some guidance and am not a stranger to figuring things out and learn new things fast, so I expect to be up and running in fairly short time.

I like the leather sheath. My version is going to have a snap, to keep the knife securely inside the sheath (not that it needs it, the fit is tight). For pros, this might be a better option than a wooden one.

I need to order some threads, needles, snaps, rivets and more leather, so it might be a couple of week or so before you will see another prototype.

Thanks,

Marko

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com