Burl Source 2X & 3X Discounts on Everything until 10/18/2013

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I am trying something different for the next 3 days only (10/15 thru 10/18).
This gives you the opportunity for double or even triple discounts.
The first discount - everything in the store has been marked down at discounted sale prices.
The second discount - enter the lower case letters "forum" in the field where it asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.
The third discount - if your order is over $200 the store software will automatically apply a volume discount to your order.
The store-wide sale prices and the forum discount are valid from 10/15 thru 10/18.
The volume discount will continue until the end of the year.

Just to give you an idea what you will find in the store, at the time of this post there are 150+ Stabilized Blocks and 50+ Natural Hardwood Blocks.
This link will take you to the homepage of our store.
When you get there select one of the category links at the left hand portion of the page.
If you need scales instead of a block, just make a note during check out and I will cut them at no additional charge.

Here are photos of some of the wood you will find in the store. These group photos look a bit lighter than the individual photos which are more accurate.

I was just explaining to one of the other forum members that in the past several days I have spent more than the year's remaining budget on more wood.
As Stefan would say "I have been pillaging the islands".
There is only so much of the really good figured Koa. I think I bought a good portion of it.
and.....the wife and I are going on a wood buying trip this weekend.

I helped thin things out a bit, happy shopping this weekend.
Del

I helped thin things out a bit, happy shopping this weekend.
Del
Thank You Delbert.
I was thinking you might need more wood for the 100 or so paring knives you are making.
Tomorrow is the last day for the sale.
Need to make room because about 200 new blocks are on their way back from getting stabilized.

Back