Quantcast
kitchen pranks - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: kitchen pranks

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Tainted employee beverages. This is the only thing I've ever found Liquid Smoke useful for. If you leave your station during service-it's on!

Roux and Jelly sandwiches.

Pan spray on grill spatulas and/or anything with a handle when you walk away from your station.

Keys frozen in a 4 gallon deep cambro.

Ummmm Escolar-all u can eat!

Oh there's plenty more, I've just got to remember em all.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Corn starch and water in the bain if you leave it out after your shift... or during your shift.

Vinegar, salt, corn syrup in beverages.

Left somewhere they don't belong chef pants soaked in water and hung in the freezer.

Cryo-vac'd unattended sandwiches, candy, energy drinks, etc

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    Pan spray on grill spatulas and/or anything with a handle when you walk away from your station.
    I could handle everything else just fine but, for this, if I was slammed, I would hunt you down, and I would kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by stopbarking View Post
    I could handle everything else just fine but, for this, if I was slammed, I would hunt you down, and I would kill you.
    Yeah that; and as a person with food allergies, if you mess with my drink or my food the same result applies. All other shenanigans are fair game.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Quote Originally Posted by stopbarking View Post
    Thinking more about it, if you greased my spoons...may god have mercy on your soul.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Plastic wrap the pooper. Really tight to where you can't tell there's plastico there.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Bacon stretcher, the first place I worked was a pub that had a lot of college kids work foh.
    All the restaurants in town were in on it, sending any gullible victim on a wild goose chase.
    I think the record was five restaurants.

On my last job the other chef used to keep a box of corn starch in the bathroom to alleviate swamp-ass during the shift. So I used to spike it with ground white pepper. Same guy used to keep bottles of water in the lowboy. Sous would empty them out and refill with cheap vodka.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Tabasco in coffee. We have a new guy and someone took the skin off a pot of gravy and gave it to him, told him it was dulse

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    On my last job the other chef used to keep a box of corn starch in the bathroom to alleviate swamp-ass during the shift. So I used to spike it with ground white pepper.
    As a big guy and dedicated corn starch devotee, that Sir, is pure ******* evil.

+ Reply to Thread