• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Inexpensive sukihiki 270 or 300mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannynyc

Reaction score
I'm looking for something low budget, I'll use this 1-2 times a year, basically just for carving turkey. Prefer Western handle but open to wa.

Also, if you have a carving fork you want to sell, let me know!

I'm in Canada, but can accept shipping to US.

Not sure how low budget you mean. Would the carbonext series be in budget? 270 on sale right now at JCK for 139$. 7$ shipping to Canada. Tough to beat that.

Not sure how low budget you mean. Would the carbonext series be in budget? 270 on sale right now at JCK for 139$. 7$ shipping to Canada. Tough to beat that.

Honestly, I'd like to spend as little as possible. I was hoping someone with a Carbonext, Tojiro, or something in that range wanted to sell theirs used. Of course, I'll buy a new one if I have to.

I have a CN that I am thinking to sell but the shiping costs from DK to Can are extremly high ...

Still on the lookout. Vangelis and I agree that shipping from Denmark doesn't make sense.

Back