Quantcast
PRE ORDER now open - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PRE ORDER now open

Great question. I have my large one here and it weighs in at just over 6 pounds. I dont have a small one here.. The small one should be closer to 4 pounds based on size difference.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Just a post to bump this thread again. The Pre Order is still open on these for about one more week. to 10 days.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Hello guys and gals. I am opening up the orders again on the HHH cutting boards. Please visit my website for details and sizes and styles.

These beautiful walnut and maple end grain boards are guaranteed delivery before Christmas..

http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/category/store/cutting-boards/

Just wanted to bring this back to the top!

To guarantee delivery by Christmas get in on this round of boards.

Thanks and God Bless!
    Randy

Availible Knives

Notice: Last days of this prebuy!

Im gona let this run for about one more week. In order to guarantee delivery By Christmas.

Thanks for all who have jumped in on this round of boards.
    Randy

Availible Knives

Last call on these pre order boards. Ill leave this open till Wednesday 11/13/13

Thanks to all who ordered. God Bless YA

Randy

Availible Knives

Don't miss out on, what might be, the finest cutting boards available!!!

OK, Due to a few resent orders. I am going to leave this open until tomorrow night. Friday the 15th. Thanks again to all who ordered and KKF for a platform to post these.

After this round I will probably not be selling these items. The interest has not been as high as I had hoped.

Maybe next year I will try again and if there is enough demand I can do a run of them.

God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

That's too bad because this looks to be an exciting knife and series. After this one I may need to just order a custom Thanks again for the opportunity at this year's pre-buy!!

Tom, This thread is for the cutting boards. Not the knives. I have plans to offer more style and types of knives following the 240's

Availible Knives

OK The cutting boards are done for the year. Thanks so much everyone.. I hope next year to offer a batch again. anyone who wants to get on a "list" is welcome to contact me. and if I do a batch Ill let ya know..

Availible Knives