Quantcast
Can you help me ID these ?
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Can you help me ID these ?

  1. #1

    Question Can you help me ID these ?

    Hey there, thanks for checking out my thread! So, I picked these up and do not know who made them. Any idea ? Thanks for your help!



    All 3 of them have the following markings: "R S Stainless" with 2 winged Lions (?) on each side.


  2. #2
    I believe that I've seen some of these marked "Japan" as well as the marking you show here. I have no idea who the maker is though.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I believe that I've seen some of these marked "Japan" as well as the marking you show here. I have no idea who the maker is though.
    Correct. All three of these are marked with "Japan". Too bad. I guess the search continues.


  4. #4

    ecchef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In the Village.
    Posts
    3,434
    Apologies in advance...not trying to be snarky, but why is it even important?
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Apologies in advance...not trying to be snarky, but why is it even important?
    No need to apologize! Valid question. The plan is to sell them and I figured I'd try to collect as much info as I can in case somebody asks for more specific details.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mrmnms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,072
    Think they're Regent Swords. I thought they were knock offs of Regent Sheffields , crazy as that might be. Nothing fancy.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmnms View Post
    Think they're Regent Swords. I thought they were knock offs of Regent Sheffields , crazy as that might be. Nothing fancy.
    Hey Mrmnms - interesting. I guess that would explain the similarities? RS top, Regent bottom. Nothing fancy but then again ...I didn't pay much for them.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •